Serving Rochester area skiers and snowboarders for over 60 years
2021-22 Event & Meeting Schedules
Popular activities are enjoyed through the year:
- Club meetings: Social gatherings optional pub-food during our quiet months.
- Seasonal picnics and catered dinners at area park lodges with heat when appropriate.
- Casual summer parties at Canandaigua Lake.
- Après Ski gathering & dining in large and small groups at distant resorts.
- Multi-day trips to ski resorts in NY, VT, CO, UT, MT, AB/BC, CA/NV & WY.
- Event fun: local ski movies, pro baseball & hockey, Super Bowl parties in Vermont.
- Short trips to Canada for Shaw Festival performances.
- Bristol Mountain day trips to meet up and ski with club friends.
Fri., June 11 – TGIF - McGregor’s, 381 Gregory St.. Meet at 6:00pm for food and beverages
Fri., June 25 – TGIF - Angry Goat, Goodman and S. Clinton. Meet at 6:00pm for food and beverages
Thur., July 8 – TGIF - Bay Side Pub, 279 Lake Rd, Access from Bay Rd. Meet at 6:00pm for food and beverages.
Fri., July 23 – TGIF - Shamrock Jack's, 4554 Culver Rd- Sea Breeze area. Meet at 6:00pm for food and beverages
Our members continue to enjoy club activities throughout the year. Some are more organized than others. Look for opportunities on this page as well as on our Facebook interest page. These will include seasonally appropriate parties, picnics, hiking, camping, canoeing/kayaking, theater, spectator sports, and even euchre!